Jan 30, 2008

Housekeeping

That's my nickname for stuff I should be linking to but haven't got around to yet, because I'm incurably lazy.

Anyway, first thing on the list is Cramulus is running a Discordian poster campaign with a bit of a difference. If you want to know more, go to this link.

Secondly, if you have the time and are interested, sign up to The Process Underground to spread chaotic memes. Nautilus11 from the site kindly brough it to our attention on Principia Discordia a few days ago, and it seems promising.

Thirdly, you may remember way back on Halloween I posted a link to the GPod episode by Milford Connolly of Garden of Truth. It seems that Joesph Matheny has updated the El Centro page to include many of the documents of the game (or mind-control conspiracy, if you believe Connolly's take on it). Anyway, there is more documentation and an interview of Matheny there worth listening to, so if El-Centro interests you, check it out.

Lets see...anything else? Oh yes, the two blogs of the moment, in my book. First, the reasonable conservative political pundit, Jon Swift. When he writes, it almost makes me want to sign up and become a Republican.... and also, I know I mentioned Rigorous Inuition before, but the link I gave was to the old website. The new one, and links to the forums etc can be found here, if above average conspiracy research is your thing.

I think that just about covers it for now. Enjoy.

No comments: