Mar 1, 2007

Kenneth Eng, AKA God

I really don't think I can do this guy justice. I'll just rip some from the Wired.com article on him and give you the links.

----------------------------------------
I have become fascinated by the bizarre career of young Kenneth Eng, self-declared "Asian Supremacist," "God of the Universe," and author of the startlingly-titled Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate and The 0th Dimension. The 22-year-old has been stirring up controversy for his columns in San Francisco's AsianWeek magazine, where he's written a column called "Why I Hate Blacks," as well as another called, "Proof That Whites Inherently Hate Us." Here's a great quote from the latter:

Most Asians know that everywhere we go, white/black/Hispanic people hurl racist remarks at us. I have already received about 10 racist remarks in the past three months and I have only been out of my home a handful of times.

As Hyphen points out, it's hard to know which is scarier: that Eng published this poop, or that he's only been out of his home a handful of times in the past three months. The best part of all this is that now you can read some of Kenneth Eng's insane ramblings on his Amazon blog, where he describes himself as "striving against the mass of conformity that is the flesh all around me," and which recently included this gem:

I don't know about you, but I masturbate all the time. It's not going to affect me in any way, aside from making me need to take baths more often.

So true. You can also read his blog to find out more about Eng's life as a super-genius "God" who writes fantasy novels containing meaningless epithets like "lexicon triumvirate" in their titles. What does that even mean, anyway? A three-headed creature with a big vocabulary? A government run by three people with a passion for writing down every word they know? And what the hell does it have to do with dragons? Plus, why does the dragon on the cover of his book have a gun? I'm gloriously confused.

---------------------------------------


Full article available here.


But please also look at his blog for some true comedic gems.

No comments: