Oct 6, 2007

Intrigue - its what's for dinner

So yeah, I've had a fairly busy week thus far. Busy coughing my guts up, that is. I blame all the new students in town, bringing all their dirty foreign diseases (like the Common Cold) to infect me and my otherwise pristine body.

That aside, I've been having fun, as usual. Lots of fun in fact, as I have been undertaking one of my favourite activities - infiltration. Nothing quite as fun as making your way into the lions den and slowly but surely changing things around you, or failing that, throwing a bloody big Golden Apple into the proceedings.

I am saddened and dismayed to inform you, dear readers, that I have in fact joined the Liberal Democrats. Even with the above purpose in mind, I know this in my heart to be an evil - nay, unforgivable act.

Alright, I'll stop. The Lib Dems, apart from being too broadminded to take their own side in an argument, aren't all that terrible, especially when compared to the Tories. But they do have a monopoly on this town, and we all know monopolies are bad for the Free Market. Plus, this being the constituency it is, I get to hobnob with some of the more important Lib Dem members. The higher up I can cause chaos, the more blessings Eris shall shower on me, after all (this time, she may even take them out of the lead buckets).

Apart from my positively entryist political tactics, I'm also having some fun with the Pastafarians, otherwise known as the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I was quite impressed with how upset they make the Creationist crowd, but they really do lay on the Holier-than-Thou atheism a bit strong. Its kind of like being at a Dawkins fan club meeting, which goes on forever. They suck all the fun out of fundie baiting, which makes me sad.

Oh, I should have something new and interesting coming up soon too for you all. Extending my vast multimedia presence, to be exact. If you haven't already guessed, just wait a few days. You'll find out soon enough.

No comments: