Nov 23, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

OK, I've done a slight overhaul of the links section of this thing. Mostly, I've divided it into two, blogs and resources. The line was kind of hard to draw on some, or I was just bored, and so they may be in slightly different sections than you would expect (for example, Grey Lodge, while having a 'blog', almost exclusively links to other content, and so is a resource).

Secondly, I've added a lot more links. Especially conspiracy, magick and arts/creative endeavours, which I had kind of been neglecting. A few more are likely to be added over the coming days as well. If someone's link accidentally got lost while I was trying to sort it out, please let me know and I'll rectify that as soon as possible. Unless it was an 'accident' and I don't like you. Although I don't think that happened.

No comments: