May 25, 2007

Don't cry for me, Discordia...

Bloggage will be light again as I pack up and return home for the summer, and so leave behind the fantastically fast connection the University have foolishly given me. Not only will I have to do the incredibly fun trip from the east coast of Scotland to the South West coast of England (I love traversing the country, really), because of lack of suitable broadband providers, I will be stuck using free WiFi services for a while. Which will slow me up in a number of ways.

Oh, and I'll likely have to work, as well, which kind of sucks. As in, have set hours and tightly defined goals. Goddamn, me and the standard working practices are not made for each other. As such, I'll likely update on the weekend, but on the other hand, may have time for a more reflective and longer piece or two.

Anyway, thats all for now. I'll drop by once I've settled in again.

Later!

No comments: