Oct 31, 2007

Halloween special

So, to make up for my appalling lack of blogging (hey, I'm a busy guy. I'm running my own subversion here, as well as trying to do a Master's thesis) I have several links for those of you surfing the net instead of going out tonight.

Firstly, my favourite new site of the moment, Demon Tales. Admittedly, you could probably find these via YouTube, but why worry when the Demontales.com webmaster is putting them all in one easy to find place?

Secondly, is a lovely little story I came across when browsing 4chan's paranormal forum. Kimberley's story is a rather odd tale told by a Texan teacher, one that would be considered a very well done horror tale, if not for the seeming facts behind it. Also posted was an audio file, of rather poor quality, of the teacher in question telling the tale. I cleaned it up as much as possible with my basic programs, and the resulting hour long story can be found here.

Finally, a plug for the latest G-Spot podcast, this Samhain special is being presented by Milford Connolly of the Garden of Truth, who will be telling a bloodcurdling tale befitting the day. Well, half of it, at least.

Well, thats all I've got folks. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a party to attend. I think I carry off the Baron Samedi look quite well, personally...

No comments: