Dec 9, 2007

Oh, and by the way...

Disinfo is back and up and running. I like the make over, by the way guys and gals. Its sleek, but retains some of the original feel of the Disinfo site, which I like. It also looks less messy, and easier to navigate. I know it took a while, but I should also add Disinfo did an excellent job while the main site was not updating by working through social networking sites. Both on Myspace and Facebook I was invited to add their profile/join their group without even having to look for it.

All in all, good job peeps. It is nice to have the main site back up and running again.

2 comments:

Phree said...

I'm off to check out this 'disinfo' you speak of.

Cain said...

Disinformation can occasionally be annoying, but they are wildly successful and do often bring the goods as well, in terms of general countercultural articles as well as interesting news. Some of their books are worth a read, though some less so than others...