Feb 17, 2008

UK police hate LOLCATS?

One has to wonder. Despite my personal opinion on lolcats being close to that of Encyclopaedia Dramatica, I still have to admit that Tim Ireland of Bloggerheads is a demented genius for using them to battle the tyranny that is UK SCOPA laws.

For those of you who want a handy reference guide as to the sort of things you cannot have on your t-shirt, according to the police themselves, I have reproduced the list from Bloggerheads below:

- I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

- I MADE YOU A COOKIE... BUT I EATED IT

- DONT CRY PLEEZ GORDON... YOU CAN HAS COOKIE

- HABEUS CORPUS. NOT URS.

- I CAN HAS FREED SPEECH? KTHNXBYE

- FLOOR IS LAVA... SO I'S CLIMBIN UR FURNITUR

- DO NOT WANT!

- ORLY?

- WMD? ORLY?

- IM IN UR DESIGNATED AREA... SUBVERTN UR LAWS

- IM IN UR DESIGNATED AREA... BEIN A LOUD SPKR

- OH, HAI!

- OH, HAI... IM DEMONSTRATIN!

- RANDOM CAT IS NOT AMUSED

- TAXPAYER CAT IS NOT AMUSED

- FEED TEH HUNGREES!

- GRARRGH! SURPRIZE GOATSE!

- A DREEM... I HAS ONE

- IM IN UR BEACHES... FIGHTN UR NAZIS

- I HAS THE TORTUR EVIDENZ... LET ME SHOW YOU DEMZ

- ZOMG!

- ZOMG! TERRIST! OH NOES!

- UR BEIN SILLY... SRSLY

- BUT I WUVS YOU

- KTHNXBYE!

No comments: